21Re: [EIDB_permutations] Download via AOL

  • ShelleyPN@aol.com
    May 25, 2001
      In a message dated 5/25/01 10:43:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      erosenbaum@... writes:

      I believe that
      should answer your question.

      If you still have problems, please let me know.

      Specifically, I hit the right mouse button to rename & add "What?"

      Right now, I hit the icon and it loads AOL version 5.0 (which is not what I
      am operating).  I understand conceptually what I have to do ie change .ex to
      .exe........but I really do not comprehend the step by step "how" to make
      this change and how to disassociate the program from AOL.

      Trying valiantly to understand,

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic