Fw: An Egyptian Interview

  • sally mashally
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2009

      Sally Mashally

      --- On Sat, 2/21/09, eman khalaf <sunflour77@...> wrote:
      From: eman khalaf <sunflour77@...>
      Subject: Fw: An Egyptian Interview
      To: "ahmed abdelaziz" <dr_ahmed_abdelaziz@...>, "ahmed khalaf" <netjoker666@...>, "marwa emad" <am_bosy11_8@...>, "marwa ibrahim" <ahmodytima@...>, "sally mashally" <sallymashally_ea@...>, "re7ab 3askar" <al7md-lellah@...>
      Date: Saturday, February 21, 2009, 3:52 AM

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: Tamer Khalaf <tamerkh@...>
      To: Tamer Khalaf <tamerkh@...>; tamerkh20@...
      Sent: Friday, February 20, 2009 4:47:48 PM
      Subject: An Egyptian Interview

      An Egyptian Interview

      Reporter : Hi
      Egyptian: Hello

      Reporter: Do u speak English
      Egyptian: Berfect

      Reporter: Do u mind if I interview u
      Egyptian: No, I don't have a mind

      Reporter: What's your name?
      Egyptian: Taha

      Reporter: Sex?
      Taha: I love it

      Reporter: oh no, I meant male or female?
      Taha (yelling): what do u sink?

      Reporter: it's just for the sake of the report. Never mind...male....
      Taha: yas male..and i can brove it any time u want

      Reporte r: No, thanks, I'll take ur word for it...so. How do u find life here in Egypt ?
      Taha: Egybt..Very nice cantry..nice wezar..nice food..byramidz

      Reporter : Oh well..beside the weather and the pyramids..what else do u like in ur country?
      Taha: Byramids, nice wezar, nice food

      Reporter: DO YOU WORK?
      Taha: Yas yas..

      Reporter: What do u think about the traffic problem in egypt ?
      Taha : Very big broblem..very much cars..u see?..but za guvurment is trying to make it bettar..zey did za circle street and za mehwar street..and zey make all streets one way so if u go..u cant come back!!!

      Reporter: What about the economic problems in Egypt ?
      Taha: I do not undurstand what u say

      Reporter: I mean..how do u deal with money problems in egypt ?
      Taha : Egypt very rich cantry...we have alot of cotton..alot of water..and we have byramidz

      Reporter: So do u make a lot of money?
      Taha : No no.. it is not legal to make money..one frend I know make money at home..and he go to brizon..if u make money at home.. you will go to brizon

      Reporter : let me rephrase..since Egypt is a rich country.. do u have a lot of money?
      Taha: me? I ..Not a lot…..but I eat and drink Alhamdulelah?

      Reporter: Then where does all the money go?
      Taha: Guvurment

      Reporter: And what does the government do with the money?
      Taha : Zey Build circle street, mehwar street and make all streets one way

      Reporter: well , Ok...Do u vote?
      Taha: What duz zat mean?

      Reporter: Do u choose your president
      Taha: Mubarak?

      Reporter: yes
      Taha (nervously) : I didn't give my voice..But if I was. I will give him my voice

      Reporter: Why him?
      Taha : Because he was an airoplane in za war..he waz za leadar airoplane

      Reporter: But there r no wars right now
      Taha : But if we have war..u see?...we know we will have a very good airoplane in it

      Reporter: what about the last 26 years?
      Taha: I got marry..and have Ahmed and Amira..and……….

      Reporter: No, I meant what did Mubarak do for Egypt in the last 26 years
      Taha: He build circle street, mehwar street and make all streets one way

      Reporter: Thank you very much for ur time Mr. Taha
      Taha: No broblem, only 10 bounds

      Reporter: I never said i will pay u for this
      Taha : ok ok..

      _______________________________

      Best Regards
      _______________________________