Join my network on LinkedIn

  • Alaa Ismail Ain Shams University via Link
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2012

      LinkedIn

      Alaa Ismail Ain Shams University has indicated you are a Friend

      I'd like to add you to my professional network.

      - Alaa Ismail Ain Shams University

      View invitation from Alaa Ismail Ain Shams University

      WHY MIGHT CONNECTING WITH ALAA ISMAIL AIN SHAMS UNIVERSITY BE A GOOD IDEA?

      Alaa Ismail Ain Shams University's connections could be useful to you

      After accepting Alaa Ismail Ain Shams University's invitation, check Alaa Ismail Ain Shams University's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

      © 2012, LinkedIn Corporation