Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

  • Mervat Elshabrawy via LinkedIn
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 20, 2011

      LinkedIn

      Mervat Elshabrawy requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

      Egyptian,

      View invitation from Mervat Elshabrawy

      WHY MIGHT CONNECTING WITH MERVAT ELSHABRAWY BE A GOOD IDEA?

      Mervat Elshabrawy's connections could be useful to you

      After accepting Mervat Elshabrawy's invitation, check Mervat Elshabrawy's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

      © 2011, LinkedIn Corporation