New Publication from the group!

  • Isabelle
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 4, 2009
      Dear members

      Hope you are all doing fine.
      I would like to announce that our friend Azza and the 2007 HRETIE/MERETIE group have recently got a paper published. The paper is a great addition and will help all interested in the field of research ethicstraining.
      Dr. Azza, could you please upload it on the site, for all to enjoy?

      Congratulations and wishes for more success to all of us!

      Isabelle

      PS. I still call the Program HRETIE/MERETIE, although it is now MERETIE only; I am old fashioned.
    • Azza
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 4, 2009
        Dear Isabelle and Dear All

        Thnx Isabelle for this announcement and these nice words,
        I uploaded the paper , I am proud of being one of the authors of this guide and really I enjoyed every moment in its preparation, Please go through and notice the effort done in every word and how much it is a real guide for any one who wants to organise a workshop or a training in ethics with all the presentations and the documents needed,please don't forget to ( ted3oulna !!!!!) and appreciate Henry's effort as the initiator of the idea and the real helper until its publication, it is a good opportunity for me to CONGRATULATE for the second time AAAALLL my 2007 MERETI friends who participated in this paper and tell them loudly: BRAVOOOOOOOO.
        Best to all
        Azza

        --- In EGYPTIAN_RECS@yahoogroups.com, "Isabelle" <inakhla@...> wrote:

        > Dear members
        >
        > Hope you are all doing fine.
        > I would like to announce that our friend Azza and the 2007 HRETIE/MERETIE group have recently got a paper published. The paper is a great addition and will help all interested in the field of research ethicstraining.
        > Dr. Azza, could you please upload it on the site, for all to enjoy?
        >
        > Congratulations and wishes for more success to all of us!
        >
        > Isabelle
        >
        > PS. I still call the Program HRETIE/MERETIE, although it is now MERETIE only; I am old fashioned.

      • nadia zaki
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 4, 2009
          Dear Dr. Isabelle, Dear Dr.Azza, Dear all HRETIE/MERETI members,,

          CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

          Thank you so much for your great effort . Hope we can all benefit from this valuable guide.
          Special thanks to Dr. Henry . He's always an excellent guide to all of us !!!

          Nadia Zaki

          Thnx Isabelle for this announcement and these nice words,
          I uploaded the paper , I am proud of being one of the authors of this guide and really I enjoyed every moment in its preparation, Please go through and notice the effort done in every word and how much it is a real guide for any one who wants to organise a workshop or a training in ethics with all the presentations and the documents needed,please don't forget to ( ted3oulna !!!!!) and appreciate Henry's effort as the initiator of the idea and the real helper until its publication, it is a good opportunity for me to CONGRATULATE for the second time AAAALLL my 2007 MERETI friends who participated in this paper and tell them loudly: BRAVOOOOOOOO.
          Best to all
          Azza

          --- In EGYPTIAN_RECS@ yahoogroups. com, "Isabelle" <inakhla@... > wrote:

          > Dear members
          >
          > Hope you are all doing fine.
          > I would like to announce that our friend Azza and the 2007 HRETIE/MERETIE group have recently got a paper published. The paper is a great addition and will help all interested in the field of research ethicstraining.
          > Dr. Azza, could you please upload it on the site, for all to enjoy?
          >
          > Congratulations and wishes for more success to all of us!
          >
          > Isabelle
          >
          > PS. I still call the Program HRETIE/MERETIE, although it is now MERETIE only; I am old fashioned.

        • Mr. Mohamed G. Shams
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 4, 2009
            DEar all,
            CONGRATULATIONS. Keep on the progress. :)

            Regards,
            Mohamed Shams

            2009/11/5 nadia zaki <nadiazaki65@...>

            Dear Dr. Isabelle, Dear Dr.Azza, Dear all HRETIE/MERETI members,,

            CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

            Thank you so much for your great effort . Hope we can all benefit from this valuable guide.
            Special thanks to Dr. Henry . He's always an excellent guide to all of us !!!

            Nadia Zaki

            Thnx Isabelle for this announcement and these nice words,
            I uploaded the paper , I am proud of being one of the authors of this guide and really I enjoyed every moment in its preparation, Please go through and notice the effort done in every word and how much it is a real guide for any one who wants to organise a workshop or a training in ethics with all the presentations and the documents needed,please don't forget to ( ted3oulna !!!!!) and appreciate Henry's effort as the initiator of the idea and the real helper until its publication, it is a good opportunity for me to CONGRATULATE for the second time AAAALLL my 2007 MERETI friends who participated in this paper and tell them loudly: BRAVOOOOOOOO.
            Best to all
            Azza

            --- In EGYPTIAN_RECS@ yahoogroups. com, "Isabelle" <inakhla@... > wrote:

            > Dear members
            >
            > Hope you are all doing fine.
            > I would like to announce that our friend Azza and the 2007 HRETIE/MERETIE group have recently got a paper published. The paper is a great addition and will help all interested in the field of research ethicstraining.
            > Dr. Azza, could you please upload it on the site, for all to enjoy?
            >
            > Congratulations and wishes for more success to all of us!
            >
            > Isabelle
            >
            > PS. I still call the Program HRETIE/MERETIE, although it is now MERETIE only; I am old fashioned.

          • samia rizk
            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 5, 2009
              Congratulations to all authors
              great effort
              Samia

              On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 6:15 AM, Isabelle <inakhla@...> wrote:

              Dear members

              Hope you are all doing fine.
              I would like to announce that our friend Azza and the 2007 HRETIE/MERETIE group have recently got a paper published. The paper is a great addition and will help all interested in the field of research ethicstraining.
              Dr. Azza, could you please upload it on the site, for all to enjoy?

              Congratulations and wishes for more success to all of us!

              Isabelle

              PS. I still call the Program HRETIE/MERETIE, although it is now MERETIE only; I am old fashioned.

            • Dr.Nahed Mohamed Moustafa
              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 5, 2009

                Congratulations to Azza and all authors. I wish you all the best

                Nahed

                Nahed Moustafa, MD, CT
                Head of Forensic Medicine& Clinical Toxicology,
                Faculty of Medicine, Suez Canal University, Egypt
                Vice Chair of REC
                International Certified Trainer & HRD Consultant:
                Certified Trainer of Research Ethics, Maryland U, USA

                Message 7 of 11 , Nov 5, 2009
                  Dear Azza and all Dear colleagues of HRETIE/MERETI 2007,
                  Congratulations for the great success and good luck for all coming activities.
                  Best regards,
                  Mervat

                  Mervat Elshabrawy, MD
                  Associate Prof. of Ophthalmology & Ophthalmic Surgery, FOM, SCU,Egypt

                  Manager of Technical Institute of Nursing, SCU, Egypt
                  Organizer & planner of Bioethics Curriculum for Medical Students, FOM, SCU
                  Certified Trainer of Research Ethics, Maryland University, USA
                  Mobile: 002-0105163965
                  E-mail: mershabrawy@...
                  Adress: Suez Canal University, Faculty of Medicine, Ophthalmology Depart.,Ismailia, Egypt

                  Thnx Isabelle for this announcement and these nice words,
                  I uploaded the paper , I am proud of being one of the authors of this guide and really I enjoyed every moment in its preparation, Please go through and notice the effort done in every word and how much it is a real guide for any one who wants to organise a workshop or a training in ethics with all the presentations and the documents needed,please don't forget to ( ted3oulna !!!!!) and appreciate Henry's effort as the initiator of the idea and the real helper until its publication, it is a good opportunity for me to CONGRATULATE for the second time AAAALLL my 2007 MERETI friends who participated in this paper and tell them loudly: BRAVOOOOOOOO.
                  Best to all
                  Azza

                  --- In EGYPTIAN_RECS@ yahoogroups. com, "Isabelle" <inakhla@... > wrote:

                  > Dear members
                  >
                  > Hope you are all doing fine.
                  > I would like to announce that our friend Azza and the 2007 HRETIE/MERETIE group have recently got a paper published. The paper is a great addition and will help all interested in the field of research ethicstraining.
                  > Dr. Azza, could you please upload it on the site, for all to enjoy?
                  >
                  > Congratulations and wishes for more success to all of us!
                  >
                  > Isabelle
                  >
                  > PS. I still call the Program HRETIE/MERETIE, although it is now MERETIE only; I am old fashioned.

                • Diaa Marzouk
                  Message 8 of 11 , Nov 6, 2009
                    Dear Azza,
                    Congratulations, you deserve it

                    Best regards
                    Diaa Marzouk
                    Prof of Public Health
                    Faculty of Medicine
                    Ain Shams University
                    Cairo, Egypt
                    Certified trainer of
                    Health Research Ethics
                    University of Maryland USA
                    Mobile: 002-0101994689

                    Thnx Isabelle for this announcement and these nice words,
                    I uploaded the paper , I am proud of being one of the authors of this guide and really I enjoyed every moment in its preparation, Please go through and notice the effort done in every word and how much it is a real guide for any one who wants to organise a workshop or a training in ethics with all the presentations and the documents needed,please don't forget to ( ted3oulna !!!!!) and appreciate Henry's effort as the initiator of the idea and the real helper until its publication, it is a good opportunity for me to CONGRATULATE for the second time AAAALLL my 2007 MERETI friends who participated in this paper and tell them loudly: BRAVOOOOOOOO.
                    Best to all
                    Azza

                    --- In EGYPTIAN_RECS@ yahoogroups. com, "Isabelle" <inakhla@... > wrote:

                    > Dear members
                    >
                    > Hope you are all doing fine.
                    > I would like to announce that our friend Azza and the 2007 HRETIE/MERETIE group have recently got a paper published. The paper is a great addition and will help all interested in the field of research ethicstraining.
                    > Dr. Azza, could you please upload it on the site, for all to enjoy?
                    >
                    > Congratulations and wishes for more success to all of us!
                    >
                    > Isabelle
                    >
                    > PS. I still call the Program HRETIE/MERETIE, although it is now MERETIE only; I am old fashioned.

                  • Maged El-Setouhy
                    Message 9 of 11 , Nov 6, 2009
                      CONGRATULATIONS
                      maged

                      --
                      Maged El-Setouhy, MD
                      Professor, Department of Community, Environmental and Occupational Medicine

                      Tel:
                      Office: +(202)2-685-3276
                      Home: +(202)2-403-9761
                      Cell: +(2010)178-3248
                      Fax: +(202)2-261-3624
                    • amr shebaita
                      Message 10 of 11 , Nov 6, 2009
                        mabrooooooook ya 3azza.
                        you deserve it. you are a hard worker and a decent person. i am really happy for you.

                        Amr Shebaita B.D.S.,M.Sc.D
                        Ass. Researcher
                        Ethics Consultant of Oral and Maxillofacial  Surgery and medicine Research
                        Certified Trainer in Health Research Ethics, University of Maryland, USA

                        Oral Surgery and Medicine Dept.
                        Oral and Dental Research Division
                        National Research Centre
                        33 El Bohouth St.(Ex El-Tahrir), Dokki, Cairo 12311, Egypt

                        cell phone#: +20105249889

                        Thnx Isabelle for this announcement and these nice words,
                        I uploaded the paper , I am proud of being one of the authors of this guide and really I enjoyed every moment in its preparation, Please go through and notice the effort done in every word and how much it is a real guide for any one who wants to organise a workshop or a training in ethics with all the presentations and the documents needed,please don't forget to ( ted3oulna !!!!!) and appreciate Henry's effort as the initiator of the idea and the real helper until its publication, it is a good opportunity for me to CONGRATULATE for the second time AAAALLL my 2007 MERETI friends who participated in this paper and tell them loudly: BRAVOOOOOOOO.
                        Best to all
                        Azza

                        --- In EGYPTIAN_RECS@ yahoogroups. com, "Isabelle" <inakhla@... > wrote:

                        > Dear members
                        >
                        > Hope you are all doing fine.
                        > I would like to announce that our friend Azza and the 2007 HRETIE/MERETIE group have recently got a paper published. The paper is a great addition and will help all interested in the field of research ethicstraining.
                        > Dr. Azza, could you please upload it on the site, for all to enjoy?
                        >
                        > Congratulations and wishes for more success to all of us!
                        >
                        > Isabelle
                        >
                        > PS. I still call the Program HRETIE/MERETIE, although it is now MERETIE only; I am old fashioned.

                      • Azza Saleh RADWAN
                        Message 11 of 11 , Nov 6, 2009
                          Dear All

                          Thnx for your kind and nice words (also for Hala who sent a personal email)

                          and I am directing all these friendly words to all my friends of MERETI 2007 and to Henry as ALL of US did this work and I want to mention them by name and by our order of sitting in the class to remind them these nice days!!!!! (starting from the door : Mostafa, Babiker, Ibrahim, Sohail, Mohamad, Myself, Hadir, Rajaa, Rana, Sumaia, Samar and then Henry in front!!!!!),

                          Once more, THNX to all of you and the more important is to USE and BENEFIT from the contents of the GUIDE
                          Azza

                          Azza Saleh Radwan,MD

                          Professor of Clinical and Chemical Pathology

                          Theodor Bilharz Research Institute (TBRI)

                          Focal Point of FP7 at TBRI

                          To: EGYPTIAN_RECS@yahoogroups.com

                          Thnx Isabelle for this announcement and these nice words,
                          I uploaded the paper , I am proud of being one of the authors of this guide and really I enjoyed every moment in its preparation, Please go through and notice the effort done in every word and how much it is a real guide for any one who wants to organise a workshop or a training in ethics with all the presentations and the documents needed,please don't forget to ( ted3oulna !!!!!) and appreciate Henry's effort as the initiator of the idea and the real helper until its publication, it is a good opportunity for me to CONGRATULATE for the second time AAAALLL my 2007 MERETI friends who participated in this paper and tell them loudly: BRAVOOOOOOOO.
                          Best to all
                          Azza

                          --- In EGYPTIAN_RECS@ yahoogroups. com, "Isabelle" <inakhla@... > wrote:

                          > Dear members
                          >
                          > Hope you are all doing fine.
                          > I would like to announce that our friend Azza and the 2007 HRETIE/MERETIE group have recently got a paper published. The paper is a great addition and will help all interested in the field of research ethicstraining.
                          > Dr. Azza, could you please upload it on the site, for all to enjoy?
                          >
                          > Congratulations and wishes for more success to all of us!
                          >
                          > Isabelle
                          >
                          > PS. I still call the Program HRETIE/MERETIE, although it is now MERETIE only; I am old fashioned.

                          Vous cherchez l'intégrale des clips de Michael Jackson ? Bing ! Trouvez !