Ghostwriting

  • Salah Abdelmonem
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2009
    Dear colleagues
    I came across this article in the New York Times. The opinions discussed in it is relevant to research ethics interested people.
    I hope you enjoy it
    Salah Eldin Abdelmoneim
    Alexandria Faculty of Medicine

  • nadia zaki
    Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2009
      Dear Dr. Salah, Dear colleagues,,

      Hope my email finds all of you in great health. I really enjoyed the article because it was the first time for me to meet such issue !!!

      Thanks a lot Dr. Salah..

      Nadia Zaki