CONGRATULATIONS OUR DEAR FRIEND !!!

  • nadiazaki65@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 11, 2009
      Dear All,

      Hope my email finds all of you in great health and enjoying your summer vacations.

      I have the honour and pleasure to announce to all of you the successful promotion of our dear colleague and wonderful friend Dr. TAMER HIFNAWY to become an Assistant Professor today.

      Congratulations to Tamer and best wishes to all of you !!!

      Nadia Zaki

    • Dr.Nahed Mohamed Moustafa
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 11, 2009

        Dear Dr. Tamer;

        CONGRATULATIONS for your promotionJ, you are deserved. I wish you & our colleagues all success.

        Have a nice summer ISANahed Moustafa

        Nahed Moustafa, MD, CT
        Head of Forensic Medicine& Clinical Toxicology,
        Faculty of Medicine, Suez Canal University, Egypt
        Vice Chair of REC
        International Certified Trainer & HRD Consultant:
        Certified Trainer of Research Ethics, Maryland U, USA

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 11, 2009
          CONGRATULATIONS TAMER.
          maged

          --
          Maged El-Setouhy, MD
          Professor, Department of Community, Environmental and Occupational Medicine

          Tel:
          Office: +(202)2-685-3276
          Home: +(202)2-403-9761
          Cell: +(2010)178-3248
          Fax: +(202)2-261-3624
        • mervat shabrawy
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 11, 2009
            Dear Dr. Tamer,
            CONGRATULATIONS Dear colleague. I heared a lot about you ( Kol Khair); but unfortunately; I did not meet you till now.
            I will be very honored seeing you soon in our continuous activities inshaa Allah. Thank you Dear friend Dr. Nadia for announcing us by this great news.
            Again, Alf Mabrouk and hoping you continuous success.
            Mervat Elshabrawy

            Mervat Elshabrawy, MD
            Associate Prof. of Ophthalmology & Ophthalmic Surgery, FOM, SCU,Egypt

            Manager of Technical Institute of Nursing, SCU, Egypt
            Organizer & planner of Bioethics Curriculum for Medical Students, FOM, SCU
            Certified Trainer of Research Ethics, Maryland University, USA
            Mobile: 002-0105163965
            E-mail: mershabrawy@...
            Adress: Suez Canal University, Faculty of Medicine, Ophthalmology Depart.,Ismailia, Egypt

            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 11, 2009
              Dear Dr Nadia

              I was very happy today that the first call to receive after finishing today’s event was from you and thanks very much for your kind words and announcement to the great and marvelous colleagues.

              Dr.Tamer Hifnawy, MD. Dr PH

              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 11, 2009
                Dear Dr Nahed
                Thank you very much fro the congratulations and thanks for your nice words
                Hope you also a nuce summer

                Dr. Tamer Hifnawy,MD. Dr PH

                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 11, 2009
                  Dear Dr.Tamer

                  I hope my e-mail finds you well
                  Congratulations Dr.Tamer for this promotion

                  Best Regards

                  Sally Mashaly

                  Thank you very much fro the congratulations and thanks for your nice words
                  Hope you also a nuce summer

                  ------------ --------- --------- --------- ---
                  Dr. Tamer Hifnawy,MD. Dr PH

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 16, 2009
                    Dear Dr. Tamer,
                    Dear All,

                    CONGRATULATIONS

                    Best wishes with

                    continuous greater success,

                    happinness and prosperous life

                    Abdallah

                    Abdulla Saeed Hattab, MPH, PhD
                    Professor of Social Medicine and Public Health
                    Aden University
                    Tel: +967 2 231403
                    Fax: +967 2 231788
                    Mobile: +967 733311900
                    POBox: 6165 (Khormaksar)
                    ADEN-YEMEN

                    Hope my email finds all of you in great health and enjoying your summer vacations.

                    I have the honour and pleasure to announce to all of you the successful promotion of our dear colleague and wonderful friend Dr. TAMER HIFNAWY to become an Assistant Professor today.

                    Congratulations to Tamer and best wishes to all of you !!!

                    Nadia Zaki

                    Get your preferred Email name!
                    Now you can @... and @....