CONGRATULATIONS TO HEBA

  • nadiazaki65@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 11, 2009
      Dear all,

      Hope my email finds all of you in great health.

      In fact, I'm not posting a question for discussion, but I'd like to congratulate our dear and v. active colleague - Heba Kassem- for her new position as an Assistant Professor.

      My best wishes to all of you and  Congratulations to Professor Heba.

      Nadia Zaki

    • thifnawy@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 11, 2009
        Dear Dr Heba
        Congratulation for the promotion and I hope you all the success in the coming future

        -------------------------
        Tamer Hifnawy MD Dr (PH)
        Lecturer of Public Health
        Faculty of Medicine- Beni Suif University
        Director of Training
        ClinArt International

        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 11, 2009
          Dear all

          Thank you Dr. Nadia for sharing the news with us!

          Dearest Heba, CONGRATULATIONS! Well deserved promotion and certasinly
          not the last! You are the perfect example and all your work will be well
          rewarded ISA.

          Best wishes to all

          Isabelle
        • Azza Saleh Radwan
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 11, 2009
            Dearest Heba

            CONGRATULATIONS , ,I was waiting to hear this good news since long time , I am very proud of you and wishing you ALWAYS ALL the best.You are a PERSON who deserves all what you get as you are doing always excellent efforts . God bless you.

            Thanks for Nadia for the kindness of announcing such good news about one of our friends.

            By the way for Alex people , I'll be in Palestine hotel in Alex from 17-19 of june , I have a lecture (ethical issues in Endoscopy ) to be presented in the conference held there......PLEASE I hope to meet you all, try to contact me to arrange,
            Best
            Azza

            Azza Saleh Radwan, MD

            Professor of Clinical and Chemical Pathology

            Member of Scientific Technical Office of TBRI President

            General Secretary of TBRI-IRB

            Diploma of Total Quality Management (TQM) in Healthcare,AUC

            Certified Trainer in Research Ethics,Maryland University,USA

            Egyptian Network of Research Ethics Committees (ENREC) Coordinator( www.enrec.org)

            Theodor Bilharz Research Institute (TBRI)

            Warak El-Hadar, Kornish El-Nile ,PO Box 30 Imbaba, 12411-Giza, Egypt

            Tel:  +2 35427640 - +2 35409670
            Fax: +2 37612953

            Website:  www.tbri.sci.eg

            To: EGYPTIAN_RECS@yahoogroups.com
            From: nadiazaki65@...
            Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 13:25:01 -0700

            Dear all,

            Hope my email finds all of you in great health.

            In fact, I'm not posting a question for discussion, but I'd like to congratulate our dear and v. active colleague - Heba Kassem- for her new position as an Assistant Professor.

            My best wishes to all of you and  Congratulations to Professor Heba.

            Nadia Zaki

            Téléchargez le nouveau Windows Live Messenger ! Téléchargez Messenger, c'est gratuit !
          • Heba Kassem
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 12, 2009
              Dear Friends,

              Thank you so much for the very kind congratulation and the very sweet words:)

              I am really grateful to belong to this group.

              I do apologise for my absence in the past few meetings and I promise to join you in future activities insha'allah. This is a real pleasure that I do not wish to miss sharing with you.

              Best of love and appreciation to you ALL.

              From: nadiazaki65@ yahoo.com
              Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 13:25:01 -0700

              Dear all,

              Hope my email finds all of you in great health.

              In fact, I'm not posting a question for discussion, but I'd like to congratulate our dear and v. active colleague - Heba Kassem- for her new position as an Assistant Professor.

              My best wishes to all of you and  Congratulations to Professor Heba.

              Nadia Zaki

              Téléchargez le nouveau Windows Live Messenger ! Téléchargez Messenger, c'est gratuit !

            • Dr.Nahed Mohamed Moustafa
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 12, 2009

                Dr. Nadia: Many thank for this Good News.

                DEAREST Heba: CONGRATULATIONS for the second time and I wish you could join the group in our next activities.

                Dear All: It will be a great chance if we meet each other in a social meeting as suggested before by our friend Isabelle.

                Best regards to all,

                Nahed Moustafa

                Nahed Moustafa, MD, CT
                Head of Forensic Medicine& Clinical Toxicology,
                Faculty of Medicine, Suez Canal University, Egypt
                Vice Chair of REC
                International Certified Trainer & HRD Consultant:
                Certified Trainer of Research Ethics, Maryland U, USA

                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 12, 2009
                  Dear Dr. Nadia,
                  Thank you very much for this wonderful news
                  Dear Dr. Heba,

                  CONGRATULATIONS

                  Best wishes with for you and for all colleagues with greater continuous success, Health and happiness,

                  Abdallah

                  Abdulla Saeed Hattab, MPH, PhD
                  Professor of Social Medicine and Public Health
                  Aden University
                  Tel: +967 2 231403
                  Fax: +967 2 231788
                  Mobile: +967 733311900
                  POBox: 6165 (Khormaksar)
                  ADEN-YEMEN

                  Hope my email finds all of you in great health.

                  In fact, I'm not posting a question for discussion, but I'd like to congratulate our dear and v. active colleague - Heba Kassem- for her new position as an Assistant Professor.

                  My best wishes to all of you and  Congratulations to Professor Heba.

                  Nadia Zaki

                  New Email addresses available on Yahoo!
                  Hurry before someone else does!
                • mervat shabrawy
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 12, 2009
                    Great News.    CONGRATULATIONS DEAR HEBA. You deserves all success. Hoping you all best of luck.
                    Mervat

                    Mervat Elshabrawy, MD
                    Associate Prof. of Ophthalmology & Ophthalmic Surgery, FOM, SCU,Egypt

                    Manager of Technical Institute of Nursing, SCU, Egypt
                    Organizer & planner of Bioethics Curriculum for Medical Students, FOM, SCU
                    Certified Trainer of Research Ethics, Maryland University, USA
                    Mobile: 002-0105163965
                    E-mail: mershabrawy@...
                    Adress: Suez Canal University, Faculty of Medicine, Ophthalmology Depart.,Ismailia, Egypt

                    Message 9 of 10 , Jun 13, 2009
                      Dear Heba
                      CONGRATULATIONS.
                      maged

                      --
                      Maged El-Setouhy, MD
                      Professor, Department of Community, Environmental and Occupational Medicine

                      Tel:
                      Office: +(202)2-685-3276
                      Home: +(202)2-403-9761
                      Cell: +(2010)178-3248
                      Fax: +(202)2-261-3624
                    • Heba Kassem
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jun 13, 2009
                        Dear Dr Nahed,
                        Thank you for the congratulation for the Second time,

                        I too look for a social meeting to see you all , cause really I miss you ALL.

                        Best regards,
                        Heba