No activity in last 7 days
The EECP - ECP Forum is a new place to find up-to-date links and information, testimonials and discussions on Enhanced ECP.
EECP(Enhanced External CounterPulsation) is a non-invasive, drug-free treatment that is FDA approved for the treatment of ANGINA PECTORIS and CHF(Coronary Heart Failure). EECP is currrently covered by Medicare for the treatment of Class III and IV Angina.
In some cases, EECP may be considered an alternative treatment to Angioplasty(PTCA) or Bypass surgery(CABG).
EECP may also benefit those with the following conditions;
CAD - CORONARY ARTERY DISEASE
CHD - CORONARY HEART DISEASE
PVD - PERIPHERAL VASCULAR DISEASE
ED - ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
DIABETES and DIABETIC NEUROPATHY
NOTE: Medicare current code
name = ECP
- Procedures and Therapies
- Feb 13, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.