Our first Net and Quarterly Meeting of 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2011

      Hey folks,

                      Don't forget Tuesday January 3rd at 8:00PM WA2JSB repeater. It will be our first Net of 2012. Let's make it a good start to the New Year for Essex County Emergency Communications.  I will be monitoring the repeater most of the day today and as much as I can between now and the Net. Any one that wants to do a radio check or talk EmComm, get on and give a shout. Plan to be at our first Quarterly meeting of the year on Saturday January 7th at 9:00AM at the West Orange First Aid Squad HQ building on Mountain Place in West Orange. Remind your fellow radio operators about the Net and bring them with you to our Quarterly Meeting the first weekend of 2012.

      Bob Crifasi   KC2RFC

      Essex County Emergency Communications Coordinator (ARES)

      E-mail - CrifasiRF@... (Personal)

      Phone - (201) 259-8446              (Cell)