Let’s get the year started right !!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2011

      Happy Holiday and Happy New Year!

      Our first Net of the year is coming up on Tuesday the 3rd at 8:00 PM.

      Our first Quarterly Meeting is on Saturday the 7th at 9:00 AM.

      Let's get the year started right and make it a big one. Please get on the net and plan to attend the meeting. We have a lot cooking in the county and this will be an important year. There are many issues to discuss and many tasks to work on. It looks like this will be a pivotal time for us.  If you have any questions or just want to talk, contact me by email or phone.

      Bob Crifasi   KC2RFC

      Essex County Emergency Communications Coordinator (ARES)

      E-mail - CrifasiRF@... (Personal)

      Phone - (201) 259-8446              (Cell)