Making contact.

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2006

      All EC Em_Comm members:

      As you all know this forum was established to develop Emergency Radio Communications in Essex County . As part of that continuing effort I would like to make a request. I would like to establish contact with a representative of each Amateur Radio Club and Emergency Response Organization through out the county. As not all of those groups are tied into this forum I would appreciate if each of you that are would reach out to any of those organizations you may be a part of or aware of that are emergency response related. Give them my contact information on my behalf. I will be doing my best to contact as many of them as I can in the mean time. There are so many of them it's impossible for me to do this on my own in a reasonable amount of time. If you are interested please contact me either before hand or after making some of these contacts so that we are not duplicating effort. This will also allow me to follow up if needed. I am including my contact information below and can be reached on any of the methods listed. As always if you need to contact me please don't hesitate.

      The general idea is to develop a list of contacts through out the county for when the "next emergency" strikes.

        Remember it's not "if" but "when".

      Cell Phone:     (201)259-8446

      Email:             CrifasiRF@...

      Work Phone: (732) 235-3414