RE: [EC_EmComm] Happy Thanksgiving...

  • rocket@schlesingers.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 24, 2011

      And you as well, Frank

      From: EC_EmComm@yahoogroups.com [mailto:EC_EmComm@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Frank
      Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2011 8:17 AM
      To: EC_EmComm@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [EC_EmComm] Happy Thanksgiving...

      Once again this year, we get the opportunity to offer our appreciation and thanks or what our forefathers made possible, more than 235 years ago.

      Thanksgiving, one of Americas greatest holidays is upon us. It's a time for gathering with our family and friends and for celebrating the gifts that God has bestowed upon us... our lives, our freedom and others in our lives.

      So, from my family to all of you and your families, Happy Thanksgiving to you all...

      Frank, Peggy and Anthony...

    • Frank
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 22, 2012
        As we gather with our friends and family this Thanksgiving, let us take a moment and remember that today is about more than just turkey and football. Thanksgiving is a time for families and loved ones to gather together and express gratitude for the freedoms we enjoy and all that we have been given. Today, we give thanks for all of the blessings that we enjoy.

        As Americans, we are blessed by freedoms that many across the globe can only dream of. It is important on days like today to reflect on how fortunate we are. Too often we find ourselves caught up in the fast pace of our lives and don't take a moment to appreciate how fortunate we truly are. Today is a day for reflection.

        As we reflect on our country's humble beginnings, Americans are reminded that we live in a land of many blessings where each person has the right to live, work, and worship in freedom.

        Americans are also mindful of the need to share our gifts with others and serve a cause greater than one's self.

        On this day, let us all give thanks to God who blessed America's first days and who blesses us today.

        Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours...

        Frank...