Snow storm reports

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2011

      If any of you have anything to report regarding the last snow storm, IE power out in your area, damage, shelters operated etc, please email me with it. HQ is requesting that we report back with any information, numbers, etc. no matter how minor they may seem. Any info is good info. Thank you all in advance. I hope you all came through it in good shape. Some of you may still be without power, I have been assured that will not continue for long.