Essex County EmComm: MONITORNG alert status.

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2011

      Essex county EmComm:

                  In coordination with NNJ ARES we are now at a MONITORNG alert status.

       If any Unit or Municipal ARES ECs find it necessary to raise the status further please advise me or any of the other county officers.

      Be advised that starting at 12:00 Noon on Friday, 10/28/2011, the ARRL NNJ ARES Alert Status will be raised to MONITORING in conjunction with the forecasted Winter Storm situation

      MONITORING: A Heightened State Of Awareness Is Requested Of All NNJ ARES Members By Leadership And Communications To/From Leadership With Local ARES Members Is Initiated

      Bob Crifasi KC2RFC