Re: [EC_EmComm] Emcomm inquiry from Newark for Hurricane Irene

  • Mike Hartmann
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2011
      Hey guys - I got the below email from a Newark official via the WEARC
      website. I forwarded this directly to Bob Crifasi and Ray Linke, but
      posting it here as well in case they are out of the area.

      MESSAGE FROM CITY OF NEWARK NJ PRESS SECRETARY

      Hi Everyone,
      I'm trying to get in touch with the Amateur Ham Radio society that covers Newark, NJ area and wanted to get them engaged in our Hurricane Preparedness Plan. Do you have a contact you can send me?
      Thank you,
      Esmeralda Diaz Cameron
      Press Secretary
      City of Newark, NJ