RE: [EC_EmComm] Essex County EmComm Alert Status Standing By

  • rocket@schlesingers.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2011

      Thanks Bob.

      Maybe we’ll get you out on the Passaic in your Kayak as a repeater….

      If you do have time to stop by this weekend give me a call.  Always great to see you. You can possibly do some shelter or ham volunteer work.  I know you work during the week.  Let me know you are coming.  Also, if this turns into a national DR and National Red Cross comes up and you want  to look at some of the goodies they bring up to play with, let me know.  VSAT, Ham, Commercial radio,

      Say hi to Laurie from Sue and I.