A notice to: ALL Amateur Radio Operators

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2011

      A notice to: EC EmComm Members and ALL Amateur Radio Operators

      Please read below and follow the directions. Read my comment in the previous message for an explanation if you need it, but please do this.

      Bob Crifasi KC2RFC

      FYI....please note the info from ARRL HQ below...and PLEASE register yourself, and ask your Team members to do so as well...

      We've needed this for a long time...let's give it full support and get good data so we all can benefit! I will also be sending info on this out on our NNJ ARES Yahoo Group...so you may get questions from those signed up there...

      The Form (Bob and I filled ours out already) is at: http://www.arrl.org/ares-registration-form.

      George Sabbi

      Section Emergency Coordinator

      ARRL Northern New Jersey Section