Who is Henry Hertz?

  • Jon Fairchild
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2006
      Today I was trying to hit the repeater W2UHF from diferent locations
      and it kept telling me to "Watch out for Henry Hertz." I had this
      problem before, but I fixed it by finally dialing in the correct PL
      tone. Today the tome was set correctly. What do you think the problem
      was this time, electronic interfearence at my end perhaps? Please, who
      is Henry Hertz?

      Jon Fairchild
      KC2PJS