To all members...

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2010
      To all members,

      As we close out our 2010 year, we look forward to yet another growing year. I'd like to take a moment to wish you and your families every bit of happiness this Holiday Season and prosperity in the New Year.

      As we start to schedule our Spring 2011 events, I look forward to continuing being the groups Information Officer and to keep the relationship we all have in the coming year.

      If you are going out tonight, please be safe.

      Happy New Year everybody...

      Frank
      KC2AUP
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2010

        Frank, and All Members,

                    I’d like to join Frank in those sentiments. A happy, healthy and safe New Year to all.

        Bob Crifasi

      • lstew452@optonline.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 31, 2010
          Happy new years