Walk for Babies 04/25/10

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22 7:03 AM
      Good Morning,

      We need at least eight (8) more radio operators for the Walk for Babies in Mercer County Park this Sunday, April 25th, from 8:00 AM to about 12:00 noon. So far, we have just five volunteers and that's inadequate. If we don't get commitments from at least eight (8) more operators, we will have to cancel our participation, which would mean that the event would go on, but without communications support.

      Please sign up if you can and please forward this e-mail to members of any radio organizations to which you belong, especially any in the Central or Southern NJ areas, or in the Philadelphia area.

      We need people to sign up NO LATER THAN 12:00 noon on Thursday, April 22nd. If we do not have an adequate number of operators by then, we will have to cancel our participation. I hope that we can do this and provide meaningful support for this event.

      Thank you.

      LEON GRAUER - N0TAZ
      PRESIDENT AND EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
      NEWARK AMATEUR RADIO SOCIETY