Northern NJ Red Cross response for the local flood situation Contact Fred.

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2010

      Northern NJ Red Cross is putting together a response for the local flood situation for this Friday Saturday and Sunday

      It's for disaster assessment which is going around and figuring out how many families are affected by the flood.  So they can get assistance.  Triggers all kinds of Federal and private assistance help

      We should have high power 2m radios in the vehicles.  Around here we will probably be using 146.895

      In Ridgewood, probably BARA's Paramus repeater

      Teams go out in the am and quit around 3 pm

      If you are interested Email, me.

      We will probably be on the ws2q repeater for the duration.

      Fred ww2veh

      fred@...