Time for the annual "Newark Classic" run

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2010
      It's that time!  Time for the annual "Newark Classic" run.  It will be held on SUNDAY, MARCH 21, 2010.  There will be a 13 mile course and a 5 mile course.

      We need communications volunteers and LOTS of 'em.  So please sign up by replying to this e-mail.  I will have specific event and set-up times in the next day or two.

      If you are willing to volunteer, please reply to this e-mail no later than this Friday, March 12, 2010, and provide:

      Your Name
      Your Call Sign
      Your Phone Number

      Thank you.