Re: [EC_EmComm] Emergency Management Communications plates

  • Kenny Schmertz
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 29, 2006
      Hey Bob,
      It's Kenny Schmertz.  . the jr. firefighter from North Caldewll FD . . wen i had taken the ham radio class and took the test, i missed passing by 3 questions, and the past few weeks i have been very busy, but now that things have slowed down, i plan on re-taking the test, and i definetly will join RACES, i would join now, but i'm guessing that i need to actually have my ham license.

      if i don't actually need to have my ham license yet to join, then let me know how i can join.

      Kenny

      Robert Crifasi <CrifasiRF@...> wrote:
      To all EmComm Members:
      We are being given the opportunity to order
      Emergency Management Communications plates.
      These plates are like the fireman type plates that mount either above or below the license plate.
      I have posted two pictures (front and back) in the photos section for you to get a look at them. The back shows the four mounting holes. All you have to do is complete the hole through reflective material.
       The printing says "EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT COMMUNICATIONS". The plates are 4" high and 10" long. If you have any questions let me know. We are estimating that the plates would cost about $10.00 each.
      If you have not filled out the information I have asked for, be sure it accompanies your request. If you have any questions please ask me.
      These plates are for ARES/RACES members only.
      Bob Crifasi   KC2RFC

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

    • Frank
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 20, 2011
        Bob,

        What ever happened to these plates?

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 20, 2011
          The same thing that happened to my phone call I guess!

          Sent from my HTC Tilt™ 2, a Windows® phone from AT&T

        • kc2aup@arrl.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 20, 2011
            Oh, that's a good one...lol.

            In a message dated 1/20/2011 11:13:44 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, CrifasiRF@... writes:
            The same thing that happened to my phone call I guess!

            Sent from my HTC Tilt™ 2, a Windows® phone from AT&T

            > We are being given the opportunity to order
            >
            > Emergency Management Communications plates.
            >
            > These plates are like the fireman type plates that mount either above or
            > below the license plate.
            >

            > I have posted two pictures (front and back) in the photos section for
            > you to get a look at them. The back shows the four mounting holes. All

            <*> Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
                (Yahoo! ID required)