[Fwd: [NJRACES] NJOEM and snow activation]

  • Ray Linke
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2010
      As of the 2 PM teleconference with NWS, Maj. McNulty has decided that
      the State EOC will activate to a level 3 at 1800 hours Friday. We do not
      anticipate using the SEOC RACES/ARES radios at this time. However, I
      encourage all qualified SkyWarn observers to check into their respective
      regional repeaters and MONITOR before speaking.

      The SEOC Operations Room will be monitoring EMRAD channel 28 on the
      trunked radio system, and of course we will utilize ETeam. An ETeam
      event has already been created under the "Operations" category.

      Here is a URL that was provided by NWS Mt. Holly which depicts the
      forecast snowfall.

      www.erh/noaa.gov/er/phi/StormTotalSnow/StormTotalSnowFcst.png

      H. Robert Schroeder, N2HX
      Communications and Warning Officer