Stricter Security

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2006
      Due to misuse of this forum (you may have gotten a strange post) I am
      instituting stricter security. I'm sorry if you are inconvenienced in
      any way. Please feel free to talk to me directly if needed. If anyone
      contacts you indicating they are having difficulty accessing or
      joining the forum please contact me. All memberships must now be
      screened by a moderator. Thank you.