Red Cross Metro Radio Club ARC2

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2009

           Even though we are canceling the meeting, I would like to acknowledge the Red Cross Metro Radio Club ARC2 for their positive reaction to it. Our ARES Radio Officer Ron KC2SOU announced that our monthly nets will be moving to 9:00PM . I know the 8:00 net has been a problem for your group. We are hoping to hear more of you more often. Your input is important to us.

      Bob C. KC2RFC