Meeting for Sunday Dec 13th 12:00PM CANCELED

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2009

      All EC EmComm Members,

                  Due to the timing, and the way the plans are shaping up we are going to cancel the meeting announced for this weekend, Sunday December 13th at 12:00PM . We will reschedule it for a date after the first of the year with more lead time. In the mean time I will be working on some of the goals I have stated previously and invite your reactions to them when posted here.

      Bob C. KC2RFC