Re: [EC_EmComm] Essex County Emergency Communications Meeting

  • hengelke@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 8, 2009
      I will be attending.

      Harold W2IBM

      Dec 7, 2009 08:51:37 AM, EC_EmComm@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      All Essex County Emergency Communications Members,

                   There will be a brief meeting on Sunday December 13th at 12:00PM. The place will depend on the number attending and will be announced this week. Please contact me if you intend to come so I can keep the number of attendees in mind. If you are not a member yet and are interested in getting involved plan to attend.

      Bob C.

      KC2RFC

      201 259-8446

      CrifasiRF@...

    • kc2sou
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 10, 2009
        I plan to be there but i also get out of church @ 12:30
        I will be late.. Ron B kc2sou.
        --- In EC_EmComm@yahoogroups.com, "Bob" <CrifasiRF@...> wrote:

        > All Essex County Emergency Communications Members,
        >

        > There will be a brief meeting on Sunday December 13th at
        > 12:00PM. The place will depend on the number attending and will be
        > announced this week. Please contact me if you intend to come so I can
        > keep the number of attendees in mind. If you are not a member yet and
        > are interested in getting involved plan to attend.
        >

        > Bob C.
        >
        > KC2RFC
        >
        > 201 259-8446
        >
        > CrifasiRF@... <mailto:CrifasiRF@...>

      • Cody C
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 11, 2009
          Ron,Bob sorry but I work every Sunday until 3:00 send me the minutes.
            Cody kc2lsd