Re: [EC_EmComm] Essex County Emergency Communications Meeting

  • Ray Linke
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 8, 2009
      Hi Bob,

      I will get there as early as I can; however as previously mentioned our church service usually ends around noon so I will be late.

      Ray

      Bob wrote:

      All Essex County Emergency Communications Members,

                   There will be a brief meeting on Sunday December 13th at 12:00PM . The place will depend on the number attending and will be announced this week. Please contact me if you intend to come so I can keep the number of attendees in mind. If you are not a member yet and are interested in getting involved plan to attend.

      Bob C.

      KC2RFC

      201 259-8446

      CrifasiRF@comcast. net

    • hengelke@verizon.net

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 10, 2009
          I plan to be there but i also get out of church @ 12:30
          I will be late.. Ron B kc2sou.
          --- In EC_EmComm@yahoogroups.com, "Bob" <CrifasiRF@...> wrote:

          > All Essex County Emergency Communications Members,
          >

          > There will be a brief meeting on Sunday December 13th at
          > 12:00PM. The place will depend on the number attending and will be
          > announced this week. Please contact me if you intend to come so I can
          > keep the number of attendees in mind. If you are not a member yet and
          > are interested in getting involved plan to attend.
          >

          > Bob C.
          >
          > KC2RFC
          >
          > 201 259-8446
          >
          > CrifasiRF@... <mailto:CrifasiRF@...>

        • Cody C
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 11, 2009
            Ron,Bob sorry but I work every Sunday until 3:00 send me the minutes.
              Cody kc2lsd