Resolve to be Ready

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2009

      All NNJ ARES Members:

      NNJ ARES is an active partner with the DHS in the ongoing READY Campaign throughout the year and not during September (National Preparedness Month), as such, we, in conjunction and cooperation, with the Department of Homeland Security, are encouraging actions such as those noted below for all involved in ARES activities as well as those who are not.

      An early Best Wishes to all of you and your families for a Happy and Safe Holiday Season

      George Sabbi

      KC2GLG

      Section Emergency Coordinator

      ARRL Northern New Jersey Section

      Email: KC2GLG@...

      Website: www.hudson.arrl.org/nnj/ares

      Dear Partners:

      The New Year is fast approaching and for the sixth year the Ready Campaign is encouraging Americans to Resolve to be Ready by making a New Year's resolution to get prepared for emergencies.  We hope you will join us in this effort.  To help assist you in your outreach, please find the toolkit with helpful resources to promote Resolve to be Ready 2010 in your communities and businesses at http://www.ready.gov/america/about/resolve2010.html.

      We hope your holidays are wonderful and look forward to working with you on Resolve to be Ready 2010!

      Sincerely,

      Ready Campaign . U.S. Department of Homeland

      Security, Washington , DC 20528 . 202-282-8000