Essex County Emergency Communications Meeting

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 7, 2009

      All Essex County Emergency Communications Members,

                   There will be a brief meeting on Sunday December 13th at 12:00PM . The place will depend on the number attending and will be announced this week. Please contact me if you intend to come so I can keep the number of attendees in mind. If you are not a member yet and are interested in getting involved plan to attend.

      Bob C.

      KC2RFC

      201 259-8446

      CrifasiRF@...

    • Ray Linke
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 8, 2009
        Hi Bob,

        I will get there as early as I can; however as previously mentioned our church service usually ends around noon so I will be late.

        Ray

        CrifasiRF@comcast. net

      • hengelke@verizon.net

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 10, 2009
            I plan to be there but i also get out of church @ 12:30
            I will be late.. Ron B kc2sou.
            --- In EC_EmComm@yahoogroups.com, "Bob" <CrifasiRF@...> wrote:

            > All Essex County Emergency Communications Members,
            >

            > There will be a brief meeting on Sunday December 13th at
            > 12:00PM. The place will depend on the number attending and will be
            > announced this week. Please contact me if you intend to come so I can
            > keep the number of attendees in mind. If you are not a member yet and
            > are interested in getting involved plan to attend.
            >

            > Bob C.
            >
            > KC2RFC
            >
            > 201 259-8446
            >
            > CrifasiRF@... <mailto:CrifasiRF@...>

          • Cody C
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 11, 2009
              Ron,Bob sorry but I work every Sunday until 3:00 send me the minutes.
                Cody kc2lsd