Re: [EC_EmComm] FW: Essex County EmComm Meeting

  • kc2aup@arrl.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2009
      Any time in mind?

      In a message dated 12/6/2009 6:30:39 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, CrifasiRF@... writes:

      OK,

                  It seems from all input, that the meeting will be on Sunday December 13th and it will include all interested members. All leadership is expected to attend. I will attempt to secure the North Caldwell Recreation Hall for the meeting. It will be a short one. If there are any objections please get back to me immediately as I will be sending the notice out to the general membership later tonight.

                  I will be taking photos to use in local PSA’s if possible.

      Bob C. KC2RFC