Dennis Dura - K2DCD

  • Bob Crifasi
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2009

      It is with the highest level of personal regret, that I have the sorrowful task of informing you all, that I have just heard officially, via communication with our ARRL NNJ Section Manager, Richard Krohn, N2SMV, that effective immediately, Dennis Dura - K2DCD is no longer with the ARRL.

      As many of you have known Dennis personally for many years, I am sure you will want to wish him great success in any and all of his future endeavors, be they inside of or outside of EmComm and Amateur Radio.

      George Sabbi

      KC2GLG

      Section Emergency Coordinator

      ARRL Northern New Jersey Section