RE: [EC_EmComm] Re: I have a ?

    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 19, 2009
      We forgive you.

      From: kc2aup@...
      Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2009 5:23 PM
      To: EC_EmComm@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [EC_EmComm] Re: I have a ?

      Sorry, I am a Kenwood man all the way.  I had a choice of radios at one point in time, but I decided to with the best.....
    • kc2sou
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 30, 2009
        So Kenwood man,
        can you tell me the model # of the kenwood rig that has HF,VHF,UHF
        and can fit in-- lets say a shoe box.... looking for your answer...
        HIHI.... ron b E.C.R.O.

      • kc2aup@arrl.net
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 30, 2009
          Newer or older..

          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 1, 2009
            New or older( i think he's stalling) AHHH any in the last ten years..... HIHI..