Re: FW: FCC PUBLIC NOTICE RE HAM EMPLOYEES AS VOLUNTEERS

  • kc2rfc
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 6, 2009
      Fred,
      Now, taking the sequence of events of the last few weeks and Yahoo's poor timingÂ… It seems we are on the same page. I'm sure more will unfold but it seems that some of what we were seeing was crafted to start a bit of furor. It seems to have worked (on me as well). Now that more of the facts are coming into clearer focus I'm taking more of a "wait and see" attitude. In the long run only history will give us a fuller picture. I'm not sure we'll have all the facts then either.

      Bob KC2RFC