Re: Bureaucratic Quagmire

  • kc2rfc
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 27, 2009

      Rich,

         I agree with you about the government entities applying for the waiver, but the individual ham would first have to request permission to take part in the drill, and then have participation granted by the entity before compiling a list for the waiver. This all takes time, and time is money out of the public coffers. It seems to be less effective than the solution the one petition suggests.  The use of public safety radios is a great idea, except for one point; most of us don't have access to them.

          Thank you for posting about the Webinar, I forgot to mention it. Please any of you that can arrange to take part, do so.

      Bob KC2RFC