All EmComm Participants

  • kc2rfc
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2009

      All EmComm Participants:

                  I just received an email from Fred WW2VEH.  The email contained a copy of a petition just filed with the FCC regarding the question of hams taking part in drills and their relationship to their employer. It gives me hope that this legal "event" may eventually be resolved.

      I have added the file to our "Files" section. The title is "FCC Petition" it is a PDF file. Please take the time to read it thoroughly. It will affect our future as EmComm volunteers if accepted. It also contains some very valid resource material.

      Thank you very much Fred for providing this.

      Bob Crifasi KC2RFC