FW: Bike Event Confirmed - October 17

  • Bob Crifasi
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2009

      Essex County EmComm,

                  If any of you guys can spare the time to help out with this event it would be greatly appreciated. Please contact me or Leon immediately if you can make it, I’ll be there as well. This is not just for leadership. Every one is welcome. If you haven’t been active in EmComm and have been interested, this is a good time to get to know the other active operators and leadership.

      Bob C. KC2RFC

      From: n0taz@... [mailto:n0taz@...]

      Subject: Bike Event Confirmed - October 17

      Greetings,

           I heard back from the organizers of the bike event in Newark and we're confirmed for providing communications support for the event on SATURDAY, OCTOBER 17th.  I should be able to provide exact times and information about the route tomorrow (Thursday).  PLEASE pass this e-mail on TODAY to members of any clubs you're affiliated with or to any individual hams who you think may be interested in participating.  The main course is 25 miles and there is also a 5-mile course, so a substantial number of operators will be needed.  Please participate if you can.

      LEON GRAUER - N0TAZ
      PRESIDENT AND EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
      NEWARK AMATEUR RADIO SOCIETY
      111 MULBERRY STREET