10/06/09 Net

  • kc2sou
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2009
      Here is a small report of today's net

      Check-in's
      Kc2uay - Joe
      Kc2owq - Mark
      Kb2tom - Tom
      Kc2sou - Ron NCS

      There was no Traffic today. looks like the Flu is out running
      wild, Hope all is well. God bless..
      Ron Boucher NCS
    • rocket@schlesingers.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2009

        I have a meeting that coincides with the net each month.  And the repeater doesn’t hit my location very strongly, so I don’t participate

        But I am still interested in Essex co EmCOmm

        Hope that this helps