Passaic River Boat Race...

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2009

      I know that this is a very short notice, but wanted to ask anyway....

      The Nutley Amateur Radio Society is going to be providing emergency communications for the Passaic River Regatta tomorrow starting at 7:30 AM.   If there are any Hams that are not doing anything and have a day to help out, please contact either Frank @ kc2aup@..., or Ron at kc2sou@... .

      The Nereid Boat Club, 350 Riverside Avenue, Rutherford, NJ 07070.  Their web site can be found at http://www.hopr.org/index.htm

      Times and schedule are on the web page.

      This is just an FYI....