Re: [EC_EmComm] All Drill Msgs Rcvd and Acknowledged

  • kc2aup@arrl.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2009
      Received also.  Will try to get the repeater in the mobile unit.  Have to look up the 1 Meg split....

      Frank

      In a message dated 10/3/2009 2:32:26 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, CrifasiRF@... writes:

      Thank you all for acknowledging the drill messages.
      We will hold a local check-in and SitRep Session at 9:00AM Saturday morning (today).
      I am currently monitoring WA2JSB 2m.

      To: EC_EmComm@yahoogrou ps.com
      All Drill Msgs Rcvd and Acknowledged