DRILL MESSAGE

  • kc2rfc
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2009

      This is a Drill Message:

      Due to the current and impending situation I will be calling a local net in the morning for Essex County EmComm at 9:00AM (WA2JSB 146.415). Please check-in and exchange damage reports and requests for assistance. Feel free to check-in and make yourself known. As this is an emergency (DRILL) let me know what your situation is locally, whether it is under control or not, and if not what specific aid is requested.

      The check-in net will be repeated at 3:00PM tomorrow afternoon (WA2JSB 146.415). The same or similar procedure will be followed at (Ron KC2SOU) net control's discretion.

      I will be monitoring (WA2JSB 146.415) through the night and during the day (mobile or base). If you need to contact me please do so by any means (radio, email or phone), as usual during an emergency.

      I noticed that some radio operators are taking the opportunity to post the messages KC2GLG is issuing in my absence; excellent work.

      Bob KC2RFC

    • Lawrence Stewart
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2009
        I got the drill msg. Larry KA2HJH