Simulated Emergency Test 2009

  • kc2rfc
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2009

      EC EmComm Members:

         I am repeating the announcements below. Oct 3rd is our planned date. Without your participation there can be NO SET.

      Please read the two communications below. (They are abstracted for brevity.) If you would like to be involved please contact your Municipal EC or Unit EC if you have one designated in your area. If not or if you are not sure who that might be contact me (KC2RFC CrifasiRF@... 201 259-8446). Regardless of designated EC your participation is very welcome. We will sort out scenarios, who to contact etc. prior to the event. Do not hesitate to contact one of us if you are interested.

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 29, 2009

        EC EmComm Members:

         I am repeating the announcements below.

         Our planned darw is OCT 3rd.

         Without your participation there can be NO SET.

        Please read the two communications below. (They are abstracted for brevity.) If you would like too be involved please contact your Municipal EC or Unit EC if you have one designated in your area. If not or if you are not sure who that might be contact me (KC2RFC CrifasiRF@... 201 259-8446). Regardless of designated EC your participation is very welcome. We will sort out scenarios, who to contact etc. prior to the event. Do not hesitate to contact one of us if you are interested.