CERT Event at South Mountain Arena 09/26/09

  • kc2rfc
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2009

      CERT Event at South Mountain Arena 09/26/09

      EC EmComm took part in the CERT Event held at South Mountain Arena this weekend.

      It was a great event with some excellent demonstrations and some interesting classroom time as well. I have uploaded an album of pictures "CERT Event at South Mountain Arena. I'm sure you'll find some shots of very interesting subjects as well as a few familiar faces. I will add captions when I have a chance.

      This was not specifically geared towards EmComm. It is relate via emergency response.  We made some new contacts and met some old friends. It was a great event.