Newark Airport Drill Report 09/12/09 Addendum

  • kc2rfc
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2009
                 Posted below is a report on the drill we were involved in 09/12/09.
      I have also posted in the "Files" section in the "Events" folder the scenerio I received from Port Authority Security. They were invaluable to our gaining access to the drill so late in the game.
      Thank you to those that participated. Greatjob!