09/ 01/09 Net

  • ronster440
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2009
      I would like to thank all the checkins.

      KB2TOM - TOM
      KC2UAY - JOE
      KC2QLE - WERNER
      W2VU - RICH
      KC2OWQ - MARK
      KC2SKK - JIM
      K2DEE - RAY
      KC2RFC - BOB
      KC2TJE - SIL LATE CHECK IN

      THANKS FOR AGAIN FOR CHECKING IN.... PLEASE DON'T FORGET
      SATURDAYS MEETING (SEPT. 5TH) AT The North Caldwell Fireman’s Community Recreation Hall... TIME 1:00
      OTHER NEWS. WEST ORANGE IS ON TRACK TO GET THERE CERT TEAM UP AND
      RUNNING. THE ROSELAND AND NUTLEY CLUBS WILL BE HAVING VE SESSIONS.
      PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME FOR INFO... RON BOUCHER ,KC2SOU, NCS