NJ2EX , let get the call out there!!!!!

  • Ron B
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2009
      To all Essex County Members and Friends

      I think it is time to get our call out on the AIR !!!
      July 18-19 there is a VHF contest. It starts on Sat. at 2pm
      and ends at sun 5pm. It would be great to get NJ2EX on the air
      for at least a couple of hours. We could use this as our first
      outing as an Ecomm group.I have a radio we could use and I want to
      get a small 2m beam anyway so, if there are people who would be
      interested in operating please let me know. I know a couple of
      places we may want to try... I am open to all comments,
      we can go for a couple of hrs on one day or two.

      Remember this is not just for fun, its also to learn how to
      become a good ecomm group, and put a station up and running..
      If there is enough of a response I will put up a list of things we
      will need.. I think it will be a lot of fun and we can learn a lot
      as well even get laugh or too.. my email kc2sou@...

      Ron Boucher KC2SOU
      EC ECOMM RADIO OFFICER
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 22, 2009
        GOOD WORK RON
        I'll get the word out directly to the leadership group as well.
        Bob KC2RFC

        I think it is time to get our call out on the AIR !!!
        July 18-19 there is a VHF contest. It starts on Sat. at 2pm
        and ends at sun 5pm. It would be great to get NJ2EX on the air
        for at least a couple of hours. We could use this as our first
        outing as an Ecomm group.I have a radio we could use and I want to
        get a small 2m beam anyway so, if there are people who would be
        interested in operating please let me know. I know a couple of
        places we may want to try... I am open to all comments,
        we can go for a couple of hrs on one day or two.

        Remember this is not just for fun, its also to learn how to
        become a good ecomm group, and put a station up and running..
        If there is enough of a response I will put up a list of things we
        will need.. I think it will be a lot of fun and we can learn a lot
        as well even get laugh or too.. my email kc2sou@comcast. net

        Ron Boucher KC2SOU
        EC ECOMM RADIO OFFICER