Municipal Emergency Coordinators needed for Central Unit

  • kc2uxd
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 8:27 PM
      Hello Everyone,

      My name is Seth Weiner, KC2UXD, and I have been designated as the new Unit Emergency Coordinator for the Central Unit (Orange, E. Orange, W. Orange, and S. Orange). I need Municipal ECs for each of these Municipalities. Anyone interested should email me at kc2uxd@... or telephone me at 315-854-2026

      Thanks and 73

      Seth Weiner, KC2UXD
      EMCOMM UEC - Central Unit