Re: [EC_EmComm] Re: “Swine Flu” (H1N1) in formation

  • David Salt
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 6:25 PM
      I agree. Just my two cents here. Often when a dangerous situation arises like this, the government will provide innoculations to people who work in government response roles. This goes with things like Anthrax and Blubonic Plague. Maybe we can find someway of being on the inside if the government decides that certain agencies need to get this?